Saturday, June 17, 2006

Countdown

It's a week exactly until the big day- finally! There are still Soooo many things to do, but I'm not too concerned just yet.

Actually, my greatest fear right now is what resulted from my attempt at a 'tan in a can'. I splurged on the Clarins bronzing gel (apperantly the best stuff out there), and I turned an awful shade of orange. Now, that is starting to come off, and my ghostly white skin is appearing underneath, so I am hideous patches of white and orange. ARG!

On the brighter side, tommorrow we're flying back into Kelowna, where we will be greeted by Matt's mom (also an RMT)- and I will be getting a VERY MUCH needed massage. I was seriously dreaming about that last night.


Wednesday night was my stagette-and I can happily say that there were no male strippers (or female for that matter), or mechanical bulls. *whew*. They didnt make me wear neon green biker spandex and a tutu, or anything of the sort. Just a "Bride to Be" tiara. I must say, the girls were suprisingly kind to me.

We had a wicked night though...the ladies took me out to a Morroccan Resteraunt first, and we adventured around downtown a bit, stopping at a lounge along the way, and then ended up at the Mynt. It was a perfect night to celebrate the "last night of freedom" (as if I know what "freedom" actually means anymore!)

Unfortunately I cant get the pics downloaded right now- did I mention I HATE COMPUTERS ???

I'll get some pics up soon though....only the appropriate ones ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

So exciting! Less than a week now.

I'm glad you had a good stagette. :)

8:29 AM  
Blogger Adele said...

SOunds like you had a great time. I can't wait for the big day.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Angella said...

Can't wait until Saturday either!

:)

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site cooke city montana rentals Rockford car speakers Adipex&apos onclick pontiac solstice probable impotence Sauna gibbed Ambien com ambian online car gps navigation system for a ford escape

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home