Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Survival of the fastest eater.

Since being with Matthew, I have had to learn how to eat fast.

Let me explain.

Matt literally inhales his food....seriously, he's the only person I know who 'vacuums' it up as he eats. As a result, he eats about twice as fast as I do, and once his plate is clear, I always see him scope out mine to see what I've got left.

Yesterday, we were waiting in line at Timmy's and I told him I was getting a 'vanilla dip doughnut', to his response of "Only if I get a big bite of the side with all the sprinkles"

So, we sit down and eat- and I was going to make sure that I get my 'fat pills' all to myself. I hid the doughnut behind the napkin holder so maybe Matt would forget about it. Then I wolfed it down while he was busy looking at the newspaper.
As we left, I had the satisfaction of knowing that I had succeeded, and was so stealth-y that Matt didnt even notice he didnt get any of my doughnut.





Then last night Matt said "Hey, I took a HUGE bite of your doughnut earlier today when you weren't looking, I can't believe you didnt notice".


I hope this is one thing that William doesnt inherit from his father- between the two of them against me, I think I'd end up being the skinny, picked on chicken at the bottom of the pecking order.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Amanda said...

That's your secret to staying so slim and fit...a fiance who steals your food. :) I should get Steve to start thiefing things from my plate!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

That's so funny. I'm the same way as Matt. I eat fast. I'm trying to slow down but when it's just so good ...

7:28 PM  
Blogger Angella said...

How does he feel if you eat HIS food? Maybe it's time to turn the tables :)

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Manassas face lift Siemens q120 circuit breaker Golf exersices Song music ferrari engine sound remington model 750 woodmaster rifles http://www.wholesale-furnitures-floride.info/modalert-or-modafinil-or-provigil-freedom.html fairfield beckshires bentley brookma Ldquo alainsnewsletter antispam april Oldsmobile 1973

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... here

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home