Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My son, the nudist

I think he has finally figured out the contraption that is always fastened around his hips, as he removed it about 10 times last night before going to bed.

Although frustrating, I couldnt help but laugh, finding him standing in his crib, bare bummed with a huge grin on his face. When I went back into his room to check in him after he fell asleep, he was laying there sleeping with his diaper in hand (I was tempted to just leave him that way, but the thought of what I would see in the morning dissuaded me).

I really hope it's just a phase, but something tells me this is just the beginning of his fascination with being nekkid. We might have 'child lock' those things just to keep them on....anyone have some duct tape? ;)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Angella said...

Duct tape might just be the answer :)

7:47 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I have heard that if you put the diapers on backwards it is harder to reach the tabs.

10:09 PM  
Blogger christy said...

We used to put the diapers on backwards. Both our kids LOVE TO be nude. And somehow they get through the duct tape.

8:01 AM  
Blogger christy said...

I wrote that before I read Heidi's comment. heehee

8:02 AM  
Blogger Kaili said...

I use to babysit for a family who actually taped their son's daiper on, before he went to bed. crazy! Good luck!

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you? How about an update?
Nothing else has happened to you since this last post??????

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And this is it??? Hiding your news in the ...... time for an update or do you have a life???

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home