Friday, July 21, 2006

wowzers

Do you ever sometimes suprise yourself? I have a few times lately.

Firstly,I have been busy with filling my new role of "wife". For the first time in my life, I actually get satisfaction out of cleaning. I do the dishes daily, I've cleaned the bathroom even though we weren't expecting company, and I daydream about ways to make our drab apartment a little more homey. Mom and Dad, if you're reading this, I SWEAR i'm not making this up.... hard to believe, i know.

Secondly, I have taken up reading. No, I'm not talking about the Sunday Comics, or the back of a shampoo bottle. For the first time in my life, I have completed a 400 page novel, not out of obligation for school, but for enjoyment. I have another one on the go right now, and a couple more that I"m looking forward to.

Third, I've been going to the gym again. I work out for 45 minutes, and then spend 45 minutes between the sauna and shower while William's in the gym daycare. Sounds lame, but it's the only 'me' time I get right now, while Matthew's away.

We'll see how long this all lasts come September and my return to school.....for now it works out nicely:)

On another note, I dont have any pictures, as our usual computer is in Wainwright with Matthew, and I havent yet figured out how to transfer pics. onto my laptop, which is unfortunate, because for once I have some fun pics of at stampede.


Oh yeah, and to the "anonymous" commenter on my last post, some words of wisdom-----
Next time, have the courtesy to identify yourself....Anonymous feedback has a bad rap and very little credibility around here.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Angella said...

Yay for the "me" time! Sounds like you're doing fantastic :)

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Mom said...

Wow - sounds like being a wife is agreeing with you! Way to go Sweetie!

8:40 AM  
Blogger christy said...

I despise anonymous rude comments. They just want to get a rise out of you.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Sounds like all is well! Good to hear. :)

I envy your 45 minutes of gym time and 45 minute of sauna "me" time. Sounds nice!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

You have become such a lazy blogger lately - I can't wait to see new pictures!!

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Kenny chesney divorce Amateur boxing assoc Amateur gay men with big dicks

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home